cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanette_clayto
Surveyor

Anonymous feedback in groups

In a group of up to 10 students (I have no problem creating and using groups) I want one student at a time to hold a speech, and the rest of the group to give anonymous feedback (preferably with me as teacher able to see who has given what feedback). Is there any set-up within Canvas for doing this?

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jeanette_clayto ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for over five months. It seems as though you may have stumped the Community with your question.  I wanted to check in with you to see if you've been able to come up with a solution on your own since you first posted this question in late September 2018.  If so, would you be willing to share your solution with us?  Or, if you are still looking for some help and/or assistance, please let us know that as well.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found a solution for you...but more because we haven't heard back from you since late September.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Jeanette.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you for contacting me about this. Unfortunately it hasn't at all been

solved for me. I'm back to using paper for this. Students write their

feedback on the front and their own names on the back. I scan the front

pages and send them to the student that has spoken, so they get anonymous

feedback from the other nine or so students. Then I send my teacher

feedback to that student, and finally I evaluate the nine or so pieces of

feedback given by each student, to see if I think they have been

appropriately observant, and used relevant vocabulary well in their

feedback. Thus I'm able to gather information about feedback providers,

whilst also arranging for each student to have a good range of anonymous

feedback on their speeches.

I would certainly be very happy if this could be arranged on Canvas! It