cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Are Group Calendar Events Viewable on the iOS app?

Jump to solution

Hello, we cannot seem to find how or where to view group calendar events on the iOS app.  Is this possible?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Unfortunately, they are not available on mobile. Check out this feature idea that's currently open for voting though - it needs our help for sure!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Just bumping this to see if anyone has an answer for this.  I cannot figure out how to see them in the iOS app.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm sharing this with the Canvas Mobile Users​ group!

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Unfortunately, they are not available on mobile. Check out this feature idea that's currently open for voting though - it needs our help for sure!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

kona@richland.edu‌ is this still not a feature? Group calendars are unavailable via iOS? 

Highlighted

I’m not sure, as this extends beyond my expertise. I’ll share it with the mobile people to see if they can help. 

Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas Mobile Users Group‌ Any plans to ever allow group calendars to show on the iOS app?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

jalthoff@nova.edu‌, I haven't heard of anything related to this feature. Doesn't mean it's not coming, but I can't add anything more. I can research resubmitting this idea since it's over 2 years old. 

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels