Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

Articulate files not playing sound

Hello, community!

Nice new space we got here. Great view, lots of room  🙂

Anyway, I have a faculty member who has uploaded Articulate presenter files in his course. They have the HTML5 version as an option. When you try to view the file, the audio doesn't play. Our CSM has stated that it's the docview in Canvas that is preventing this, and other colleges have this same issue.  I've suggested using an external host for those files, but that doesn't seem feasible.  How is anyone else dealing with this issue?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Here is a thread where this issue has already been started. No resolution from Canvas so far that I can see...

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Question-Forum/No-audio-when-Articulate-Presenter-13-presentation...

Highlighted

Thanks!  I'm wondering if this is something new with the Docviewer.

Highlighted
Surveyor II

Hola a todos.

Tenemos el mismo problema

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @James_Kocher_UF ...

I know there have been a few recent threads here in the Community about Articulate Storyline content not displaying properly in Canvas courses.  Have you seen this particular topic thread?  Storyline 360 Content Not loading Properly  You might want to try the solution that I offered in that thread...as this has seemed to work for us.  Just thought I'd post this in case you haven't tried it yet...good luck!