cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Assessing value for user?

Hello,

Has anyone sent a survey or asked a question on an evaluation related to how well Canvas served the students' needs for classroom materials/delivery?  If so, what did you ask? I'd love to lift a question from this community.

Thanks for sharing, if you've got some goldmine questions to assess value of the experience!

Emily

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you want, but here's something we send out to students once a year (via Survey Monkey) asking them to let us know how things are going with their use of Canvas - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12061-student-experience-with-canvas-survey 

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

PS I'm also flipping this to a discussion since there is no right/wrong answer.

Highlighted
Community Member

Heh...I was trying to look up that document because I was sure you had posted it before.  I guess I should have seen the date/time stamp and realize you were already composing an answer. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

LOL... I thought I had it posted somewhere else as well, but I couldn't find it so I just re-uploaded it. 😉

Highlighted
Community Member

This is exactly what I had in mind. Thank you so much for sharing! I was getting too tangled up in my questions, trying not to "lead the witness" or say, "Canvas is great, right?" Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

LOL... I understand exactly. I will say that we monitor the results and overwhelmingly they have been and remain positive over the last five years of using Canvas. 🙂

Labels