cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
talway
Explorer III

Assigning a user to an additional subaccount

Jump to solution

I am trying to assign a user to a second subaccount and am having trouble finding where to do this.  I have a person who was recently promoted to the position of director of nursing.  Under this person's charge are two subaccounts, nursing and health.  The user is currently a member of the nursing subaccount but not health.  I am trying to add the user to the health account in addition to the nursing account.  I have tried creating an account role for director and then adding the user to the role but that results in having a college level access.  I know that this isn't as difficult as I am trying to make it.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Tom,

All you should need to do is go to the Admins tab in the settings of the sub-account you want to add the user to and add the user by their email or username. 

282056_pastedImage_1.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies
bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Tom,

All you should need to do is go to the Admins tab in the settings of the sub-account you want to add the user to and add the user by their email or username. 

282056_pastedImage_1.png

View solution in original post

Thank you.  That is what I was looking for.

Thank you.

julie_houwen
Community Member

Hi Tom and Brian

I would like to assign an extra teacher to a sub account.  Do one of you know how to do this? The answer above is only for extra admins...

Julie

Hi Julie,

When you say you're looking to assign an extra teacher to a #sub account‌, are you looking for that teacher to be able to access all the courses within the sub account without being enrolled as a teacher in the courses? If so this would be done at an admin level. Otherwise you would need to enroll this extra teacher in each course in the sub account as an instructor.