Highlighted
Community Member

Assignment#2#Item4 Doubt

Jump to solution

In Assignment 2: Coding in RStudio, For Item#4, why is the sequence -> 1. install package 2. data(package) 3. mean(dataset$column) 4. library(package). I feel it should be 

1. install package 2. Library(package) 3. data(package) 4. mean(dataset$column). This is what i answered in first attempt and got an incorrect attempt.

Per the Webinar Video - it seem we should 1. install(one time), then 2. load from local library which is library(package) for each session 3. Data(package) - which can be optional if u want to profile the package 4. Finally, find the mean for a particular dataset/dataframe

Attaching the answer returned, which marked an incorrect Item for me. Please advise.Incorrect item#4

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello navjotmannan@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted the above content to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggestion new feature ideas for Canvas, write blogs, collaborate with others, attend virtual events, review "how to" written and video Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  The above information that you have posted possibly looks like part of an assignment you are trying to submit to your instructor for your course.  If this is the case, the Community website is not the place to be posting this information.  While the vast majority of folks here in the Canvas Community don't have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment, you'll want to review the directions for you assignment to ensure that you are submitting correctly.  You can also reach out to your instructor by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  There are several written Guides on how to submit an assignment to your instructor for your course.  There are also these two video tutorials:

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Nav.  Good luck with your assignment.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello navjotmannan@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted the above content to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggestion new feature ideas for Canvas, write blogs, collaborate with others, attend virtual events, review "how to" written and video Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  The above information that you have posted possibly looks like part of an assignment you are trying to submit to your instructor for your course.  If this is the case, the Community website is not the place to be posting this information.  While the vast majority of folks here in the Canvas Community don't have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment, you'll want to review the directions for you assignment to ensure that you are submitting correctly.  You can also reach out to your instructor by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  There are several written Guides on how to submit an assignment to your instructor for your course.  There are also these two video tutorials:

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Nav.  Good luck with your assignment.

View solution in original post