Assignment 2019 Rotary Web Site Challenge

Jump to solution
kewatson2019
Community Novice

how can I get the correct answers to the rotary website assignment?  Or how can you tell what questions you answered incorrectly?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kewatson2019 ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog postings, collaborate on projects, check out "how to" Guides and tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help respond to this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your particular course(s) in question.  The best thing to do is to contact your instructor directly.  You can do this by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope this information will be of help to you, Kristine.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post