cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor II

Assignment Publishing Error

Jump to solution

Hello!

I have a published assignment in a published module, and students are getting the error that "This assignment is part of an unpublished module and is not available yet" (images attached). Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?  

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi joannal.lau@utoronto.ca ,

I notice that in the Module screenshot that this assignments is listed as having multiple due dates, so that prompts a couple of questions....

• Could you include a screenshot of the assignment settings? I would specifically like to see the bottom half where "Assign to" and "Due dates" are displayed.
  • Is it all students who are receiving this message or just some?

What I suspect, is that while differentiating this assignment someone got left out. Or, "Available from" dates are off.

Kelley

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi joannal.lau@utoronto.ca ,

I notice that in the Module screenshot that this assignments is listed as having multiple due dates, so that prompts a couple of questions....

• Could you include a screenshot of the assignment settings? I would specifically like to see the bottom half where "Assign to" and "Due dates" are displayed.
  • Is it all students who are receiving this message or just some?

What I suspect, is that while differentiating this assignment someone got left out. Or, "Available from" dates are off.

Kelley

View solution in original post

Surveyor II

Thank you, Kelley! 

This has been resolved on our end.

Can you elaborate on how you resolved this issue?  I have a professor that is having this issue currently and I see nothing wrong with her course setup.  Thanks for your time!

Constance