Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joannal_lau
Surveyor II

Assignment Publishing Error

Jump to solution

Hello!

I have a published assignment in a published module, and students are getting the error that "This assignment is part of an unpublished module and is not available yet" (images attached). Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?  

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @joannal_lau  ,

I notice that in the Module screenshot that this assignments is listed as having multiple due dates, so that prompts a couple of questions....

• Could you include a screenshot of the assignment settings? I would specifically like to see the bottom half where "Assign to" and "Due dates" are displayed.
  • Is it all students who are receiving this message or just some?

What I suspect, is that while differentiating this assignment someone got left out. Or, "Available from" dates are off.

Kelley

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @joannal_lau  ,

I notice that in the Module screenshot that this assignments is listed as having multiple due dates, so that prompts a couple of questions....

• Could you include a screenshot of the assignment settings? I would specifically like to see the bottom half where "Assign to" and "Due dates" are displayed.
  • Is it all students who are receiving this message or just some?

What I suspect, is that while differentiating this assignment someone got left out. Or, "Available from" dates are off.

Kelley

View solution in original post

joannal_lau
Surveyor II

Thank you, Kelley! 

This has been resolved on our end.

Can you elaborate on how you resolved this issue?  I have a professor that is having this issue currently and I see nothing wrong with her course setup.  Thanks for your time!

Constance