cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Assignment Statistics

How do I find statistics for an assignment or quiz in the new gradebook? I'd like to see the class average on a test. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, akoch@raleighcharterhs.org...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for almost a year without any response.  #SadPanda  I wanted to check in with you to see if you've been able to find any answers on your own since you first posted this question on August 28, 2018.  If so, would you mind sharing what you have found so that others here in the Community might be able to learn from this topic, too?  The first thought I had for you when I read your posting was to maybe utilize the "Analytics Beta" tool.  Do you have this enabled in your course?  You should have access to it via your course "Settings" page, but it might currently be hidden.  How do I manage Course Navigation links?  I'm not sure if "Analytics Beta" will have all the information you are looking for, but it might be a good starting point.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" mainly because we haven't heard back from you since your initial question and because nobody has posted a reply.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.

Also, I am going to share your question with the New Gradebook Users Group‌ and the Data and Analytics group here in the Community in hopes that your question will get some additional exposure.  If you are not following either of these groups, you can use the group links I have provided, and then you will see two buttons at the top of each page: "Follow" and "Actions".  Click on both of these.  When you click on the "Actions" button, you'll have to further click on the "Join group" link.

I hope all of this is okay with you, Amy.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos
Labels