Assignment menu

Jump to solution
fivory5995
Community Novice

I don’t have the assignments link on my navigation menu how can I submit written assignments

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @fivory5995  Welcome to the Canvas Community. Instructors do have the ability to add/remove specific menu items, and if there is no Assignments menu item it is likely that your instructor is using Modules instead.  Take a look at this lesson from the online student's guide to get an overview: How do I view Modules as a student?  (You can use the Next Topic link at the bottom to go to the next page in that section, if you wanted to.)  An assignment will have a sort of pencil/paper icon to the left of the assignment name, as illustrated under the View Module Icons heading on that online lesson.

Another way is directly from the Syllabus page, assuming you can see that in your course.  The Course Summary on the Syllabus page will have clickable links to specific items, as covered here: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10699-421241538 

One of those two methods should work.  If not, you may want to contact your instructor directly.  (Help>>Ask Your Instructor a Question within Canvas.)

I hope this helps a bit, Francina.  Good luck in your class!

View solution in original post

0 Likes