cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcneelya
Community Member

Assignments won't submit, please help?

Jump to solution

My son is a freshman in high school and is having intermittent problems with assignments not submitting correctly in canvas. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. He usually uploads PDF's of assignments, occasionally a video. Sometimes he gets an error message when he tries to submit and sometimes it looks like the assignment was submitted but then he gets a very long error message that it did not submit. I can't find any answers in the guides for this. He's been to the "expert" in the high school to solve this but it is not solved yet. Any one have any suggestions on how we can try to get this fixed so he's not falling behind on assignments?

10 Replies
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ibsandoval1,

Sorry to hear the app is causing issues. This can be hard to diagnose without either seeing the process or walking through it in a live setting. If you haven't already, I would suggest you contact your local tech support to report and investigate the issue. 

My other suggestion would include uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

Also, If you are simply taking a photo or an assignment to submit it through the app, I would suggest the scanner tool. It will scan your document into a PDF for submission. 

Hope this helps. Thanks.