cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Attendance

Jump to solution

Attendance grades were somehow deleted. How do I get them back into the grade book?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Hi noleary@racc.edu​ .  Is the Roll Call assignment still on your Assignments page?  If NOT, take Attendance again and the Roll Call assignment should appear again automatically.  (Even if it IS still there...same initial answer.  See if the act of taking attendance again restores the column in the Gradebook.)  But failing that, you pretty  much may have to resort to submitting a Support Ticket by heading to HELP>>REPORT A PROBLEM.  I just had a faculty member for whom the Roll Grade disappeared from the Gradebook, as well, and we had to reach out to support.  Sigh.  Really, really waiting for that "new improved" attendance feature down the road!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Community Member

Hi noleary@racc.edu​ .  Is the Roll Call assignment still on your Assignments page?  If NOT, take Attendance again and the Roll Call assignment should appear again automatically.  (Even if it IS still there...same initial answer.  See if the act of taking attendance again restores the column in the Gradebook.)  But failing that, you pretty  much may have to resort to submitting a Support Ticket by heading to HELP>>REPORT A PROBLEM.  I just had a faculty member for whom the Roll Grade disappeared from the Gradebook, as well, and we had to reach out to support.  Sigh.  Really, really waiting for that "new improved" attendance feature down the road!

View solution in original post

Community Coach
Community Coach

kblack@dom.edu, aren't we all!

Really, really waiting for that "new improved" attendance feature down the road!

Thank you! I took attendance again for all three courses and that did the trick. In grades I see the assignment Roll Call Attendance listed as a percent and I see the Category of Attendance as 10% of the total grade which is what I wanted, with the same percent. BUT, only two of the three courses have percents in both columns. One course does not show any percent in the Attendance category.