Automatically dropped from a class in error

Jump to solution
RCarter85
Community Member

I was notified on 09/08/2020 at 9:34 pm EST that DeVry automatically dropped me from a class via email. The e-mail stated " your enrollment has been impacted by unmet course requirements." 

I do not understand what the issue is. I was only two days in to Week 2 when I received the email without warning. I have been actively participating in all forums and submitting all assignments on time, and had a 100% grade in class. I was unable to obtain any assistance from Student Central due to being after hours, but sat and watched as my class was completely removed from my dashboard, and then wiped from my transcript's "In Progress" status, to "Not Complete." 

This class was one of my final three to complete before graduation, and if this gets reported to the VA, I will have to pay them back out of pocket, lose out on my VA education benefits, and get my graduation extended another semester just so I can complete one class.

I have attempted to re-enroll myself for this semester, and I'm seeing it's not available. Can anyone provide information on why this occurred, and if I can be granted access back into my class without needing to wait for a lengthy ticket request?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

RCarter

You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users much like yourself - Admins, teachers and students come here to find answers to general questions about Canvas.

We are unable to answer course-specific questions, because we only have access to our own courses and accounts. You will need to contact enrollment services and/or your instructor at your school to find out why this happened and to get  it fixed.

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes