cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtnjew
Community Member

Hello folks, 

I am both designer and instructor for a Canvas course. I noticed that our Account>Settings>Profile does NOT include BIO section. Why is this? I am seeing video instructions for creating instructor and student bios, but we do not seem to have this interface. Here is a screen shot..

So..FTW???

:smileysilly:_

Help us...I am pretty Canvas-savvy, having used it for myriad years..but this one has me stumped.

Thank you,

Lisa

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mtnjew  Thank You for your question.

I suspect that you have gone to Settings rather than Profile in the Admin section. 

I checked mine and the screen shot you shared (which helped a lot thanks) appears in Settings.

I've included a snip of mine.

Hope it helps. 

Bio

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mtnjew  Thank You for your question.

I suspect that you have gone to Settings rather than Profile in the Admin section. 

I checked mine and the screen shot you shared (which helped a lot thanks) appears in Settings.

I've included a snip of mine.

Hope it helps. 

Bio

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Happy New Year,  @mtnjew !

Thanks to  @Bobby2  for pointing you in the right direction!  It looks like you may have have just been on the wrong screen to edit your profile in Canvas.  I wanted to also provide you with a link to this Guide, How do I edit my profile in my user account as an instructor?, which you may have already seen...but posting it here just in case.  I hope this extra bit of information will be of help to you, Lisa!  Please let us know if you have any other questions...thanks!

mtnjew
Community Member

Muchas gracias, hombres... forwarded this info to my colleagues so they know what to do. Will tackle this in the morning.

Cheers and Happy Year!

Lisa

Sent from my iPhone