cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

BookWidgets Quizzes in Free-for-Teachers Canvas Account

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to connect the quizzes I create in BookWIdgets to my free-for-teachers Canvas account, so as to view student results from these quizzes in the Gradebook,  however, I seem unable to connect my BookWidget quizzes to my Canvas account.   Is there any advice you could kindly give me on how to go about solving this problem?

Thanking you in advance,

Giancarlo Aspasini

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi ghaspasini@gmail.com‌! Were you able to find an answer to this question? If not, this tutorial shows how to use BookWidgets with Canvas: BookWidgets Tutorials  Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks,

Tami

Highlighted
Community Member

I am also having trouble getting BookWidgets to work. I installed it, but when I try to use it, I get:

400 Bad Request

The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect.

Highlighted

Hi kadens@law.northwestern.edu‌, I'm sorry you've encountered that issue. Are you still running into the "400 Bad Request" error? If so, clearing your cookies and cache may solve it. If it persists, your best option would be to contact Canvas Support. To determine if your institution has a direct contact method for Canvas Support, please read How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor? | Canvas LMS Community . Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks, 

Tami