cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ntreanor
Community Member

Box Preview error

Good Morning 

I am trying to install the Box preview API to allow instructors to view and edit assignments. I added the API key to the plugins page and when I try to open a file I get the following error: 

while(1);{"errors":[{"message":"An error occurred.","error_code":"internal_server_error"}],"error_report_id":1035}

Has anybody seen this before, know how to fix it, or suggest a different preview plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Nate Treanor

Colorado State University

Tags (1)
4 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@ntreanor , we've shared this with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins?sr=search&searchId=73289e1f-67b4-4988-818c-d20b5396bef...‌ and https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/canvas-developers?sr=search&searchId=b5e9cfcf-6373-4c19-8fac-...‌ groups to attract the attention of those community members most likely to have encountered this or to have worked with it.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ntreanor ‌...

I wanted to check in with you because we haven't heard from you since you first posted this question on March 21st.  While I don't necessarily have an answer for you, I wanted to see if you've been able to come up with any solutions on your own since your initial posting.  It seems that you may have stumped members of the Canvas Community with your question.  If you have come up with a solution and/or resolution, would you be willing to share it with use here in the Community?  Or, if you are still looking for some help, please let us know that as well.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

I was not able to find a solution to this, the instructors had to download the assignments to view them and then upload them back into Canvas.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ntreanor ‌,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie