Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Branding my canvas

Jump to solution

Good day

I want to brand my school on canvas how do i do that. I cant find a admin option on my canvas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, altumschool@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community! The Free for Teacher version of Canvas does not afford admin privileges and so will not accommodate custom branding. You can read more about the features available for paid and free accounts respectively in How do I sign up for Canvas as an instructor? and the  Canvas Account Comparison PDF.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Greetings,

You'll have to have admin rights for the main or sub-account. If you have those rights, you can use the theme editor to change the colors and logos. Here is a helpful document on how to create a theme: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10891-4214418311 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi

How do i become admin?

Mandie Kruger

Email: admin@altumschoolonline.com

Cellphone 081 739 2883

Website www.altumschoolonline.com

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 2:00 PM Hanes.Matthew.B@muscogee.k12.ga.us <

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, altumschool@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community! The Free for Teacher version of Canvas does not afford admin privileges and so will not accommodate custom branding. You can read more about the features available for paid and free accounts respectively in How do I sign up for Canvas as an instructor? and the  Canvas Account Comparison PDF.

View solution in original post

Labels