cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer II

Bulb ePortfolios and Canvas and Badgr

Jump to solution

Trying to find a suitable eportfolio tool for integration with CanvasLMS and come across Bulb. Looked at last years Instcon presentation by sembry@lebanon.k12.mo.us‌ and sshellhorn@lebanon.k12.mo.us‌ and rather interested.

Appreciate it seems quite early days in the integration but anyone got some experiences from using it with students. Be very grateful for an off/online chat particularly with any school also using Office365 and/or interested in Badgr Users Group

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Surveyor II

Would be happy to discuss the bulb portfolio. We now have some of our students using this platform as well as teachers using in lieu of the PD plan. Just let me know if you would like to discuss.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Surveyor II

Would be happy to discuss the bulb portfolio. We now have some of our students using this platform as well as teachers using in lieu of the PD plan. Just let me know if you would like to discuss.

View solution in original post

Hi Stephanie

That is very kind of you. I met with the Bulb team today at BETT and hopefully plan to conduct a short term trial with integration in our next half term.

Would love to discus your approach to staff and students - would Skype work for you? I think we are +7hrs in the Netherlands so let me know (by message or email - gideon.williams@britishschool.nl some times that might work.

Adventurer II

Many thanks for interest sembry@lebanon.k12.mo.us‌ Looking forward to chatting later this wek and discussing our forthcoming 6 week pilot.

We look forward to learning from you all. It sounds like you have made a lot of progress so far!