Button Links Not Linking Correctly

Jump to solution
mhallock
Community Member

I have created buttons in Canva to use on my Canvas Course Homepage. I have six different Buttons that I made (About Your Teacher, Syllabus, Assignments, Discussions, Class Resources, Learning Modules). For four of the buttons, when I link for example "Assignments" to the "Assignments" navigation under the "Links" it also links "About Your Teacher" and "Discussions" to the "Assignments." Then when I try to link them to their correct pages, the "Assignments" gets linked to "About Your Teacher" or "Discussions." Did I miss something? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

I was able to fix mine, but I am not sure if this is a solution for everyone with the same issue. I think my issue was the spacing between the buttons. I had to play around with deleting and adding spaces between the buttons. It was like the spaces were connecting the buttons. Before doing that, I created new buttons on Canva each on a new design page whereas before I had them all in the same document on different pages. I was thinking that maybe Canvas was connecting them as being the same image. But I think it was the spacing issue that was the fix. 

View solution in original post