¿Cómo puedo descargar el certificado de un curso virtual gratis, si al ingresar a la plataforma, éste ya no está disponible? [ How can I download the certificate of a free virtual course, if when entering the platform, it is no longer available?]

Jump to solution
vickyalejo2
Community Novice

Realicé el curso virtual gratis de Ambientes Digitales de Aprendizaje y en la evaluación final obtuve el puntaje establecido para recibir la certificación , pero al ingresar a la plataforma ya no tengo acceso al curso y no sé dónde se puede descargar. Muchas gracias.

Translation from Google Translate:

I took the free virtual course on Digital Learning Environments and in the final evaluation I obtained the established score to receive the certification, but upon entering the platform I no longer have access to the course and I do not know where it can be downloaded. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @vickyalejo2  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Certificates are issued by the institution that offered the course—not by Canvas. It's unfortunate that you no longer are able to access the course itself, but perhaps you can find emails or artifacts from your participation that include the name of the institution or facilitator to contact for more information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes