CANVAS CLASSES

Jump to solution
lmm433
Community Novice

THERE WAS A MESSAGE ON CANVAS IF MY CLASSES WERE NOT SHOWING UP, TO DOWN LOAD SOMETHING. MY MESSAGE IS GONE. CAN YOU SEND ME THINK LINK TO DOWN LOAD & INSTRUCTIONS?

THANKS

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lmm433  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask/answer questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, join groups, collaborate with others, review "how to" Guides, join groups, and lots more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community members won't be able to answer your question...as we only have access to our own Canvas environment.  We don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  However, generally speaking, was the message you saw displayed at the top of your Canvas Dashboard?  (For example, see the screen shot under "View Global Announcement" in this Guide: How do I use the Dashboard as a student?.)  If you saw a message displayed similar to that, and you clicked on the "X" at the top right corner of that announcement, then it is permanently removed from your view with no opportunity to retrieve it.  If this was the case for you, the best advice I can give is to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to inquire about that message.  They would be the best people to help you with this.

Good luck to you, Lisa.  Let Community members know if we can help with anything else related to this topic.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes