CHALLENGES WITH ENG 238 Course, Jan 2020

Jump to solution
bcgilliar
Community Novice

Dear Experts.

I am in Germany trying to see Assignments, and other entry ports, or else, and just get blank pages... for my Jan 2020 course that I teach from here. The formatting.

ALSO and I contacted MU for help... 

Home... you see Module 0 Module 1 Module 2.... can I change those (I sure tried) to eliminate Module O and Add to or replace Module 1 with Syllabus... and then there is always "Requirement" and "Item Complete" buttons that need to be discarded as well... I so tried to remove... and just cannot get it done...

Module 1: Syllabus

Module 2: Course Guide

Module 3: ... 

etc. you will see I have all of those found in the Module tabs to the left.

Right now I am UEBER concerned that I cannot see my assignments since I changed the access date to Dec. 30 since I want students to see all the materials before the course begins on Jan. 2. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH... I would call since you are always so great in help!!!! BUT too costly to do do so from here... thank you, again, Beate Gilliar

1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Contributor

Hello Beate,

This is the Canvas Community, which is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we don't have any access to your courses in Canvas.  If you were trying to contact Canvas Support, you'll want to do that through the "Help" link at the bottom of the dashboard menu on the left after you log in.

Generally speaking, if you're having problems getting specific content to display, the first thing I would do is try a different web browser.  For instance, if you normally log in with Safari, try logging in with Chrome.  Older browser versions also sometimes have trouble, so you'll want to make sure you are using the most current version of any web browser you log in with.

Mike

View solution in original post