cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebeccakirkley
Surveyor

CK12 External Tool Content Not Displaying

ck12 external tool content is displaying in teacher account but students are not seeing it in their assignment

2017-04-07_1132 

2017-04-07_1127 

4 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @rebeccakirkley  Welcome  to the Canvas Community! This looks like something that Canvas Support is going to have to troubleshoot for you. Have you submitted a help ticket yet? If not, please follow the instructions in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-1524?sr=search&searchId=ac6b1580-f674-4752-8dce-9c543546fb5... to initiate a support case.

Yes, I did submit a ticket. Thank you!

Hello  @rebeccakirkley ‌...

I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic for quite a while.  It appears that you submitted a ticket to the Canvas Help Desk staff.  Did you happen to hear back from them?  If so, would you be willing to share what you learned or what solution they provided to you?  If you could, please come back to this thread to provide an update for Canvas Community members.  Thanks, Rebecca.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rebeccakirkley ‌ ~ It's been approximately four months since you first posted your question for the Canvas Community, and we haven't heard back for a while. How are things going with CK12? What did you learn from your help ticket submission? For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because of the lack of recent activity on the discussion. However, you or any other Community member can come back, comment, and reactive the conversation at any time. If you are still looking for help, let the Community know! If you have a solution, it would be awesome if you could post it here so others can learn from your experience. Smiley Happy