COMPLETE MY EXAM - 45 POST LICENSE-NOW WHAT?

Jump to solution
gloriagetshired
Community Novice

ONCE I COMPLETE MY EXAM - 45 POST LICENSE, WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION, AND WHEN DO I GO PAY MY STATE FEES...NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @gloriagetshired  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask/answer questions, suggest/vote on Feature Ideas, participate in groups, collaborate with others, review "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question isn't something we would be able to answer her in the Community because the vast majority of Community members do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  This kind of question would be best suited for your instructor.  You can contact your instructor by following the directions outlined in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Gloria.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes