cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Can Arc Quizzes be shared

Jump to solution

I have created several quizzes (on behalf of a teacher) in Arc - and I would like to be able to have that teacher/coordinator take ownership of it.

Is this possible?

I'm aware I can share the media, but the quiz isn't 'embedded' into it.

Thanks in advance.

Brad (Rosebank College Sydney)

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

bturney@rosebank.nsw.edu.au, greetings! I'm sorry that your question has sat here for so long without a response. Were you ever able to figure out the answer to this question? I searched the Arc (Canvas Studio) guides - https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/guides/studio-guide - and couldn't find the answer to your question. So, if you haven't figured it out, then I would recommend contacting Canvas Support to see if they can help.

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

bturney@rosebank.nsw.edu.au, greetings! I'm sorry that your question has sat here for so long without a response. Were you ever able to figure out the answer to this question? I searched the Arc (Canvas Studio) guides - https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/guides/studio-guide - and couldn't find the answer to your question. So, if you haven't figured it out, then I would recommend contacting Canvas Support to see if they can help.

Kona

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Navigator

bturney@rosebank.nsw.edu.au,

I created my first video quiz in Arc (Studio) today. It has a some limitations into what questions you can create, only one question per second and even more issues when you make it count for a grade, especially with regards to size and accessibility (the quiz top banner covers up the captions). That is not relevant to your question, though.

I then went to My Uploads, making sure that I had the one with a quiz, and shared it with another Canvas Admin (I don't know if her admin status has anything to do with it). Her account was able to go into a course and add the video quiz to an assignment and it worked. She did have to go to "Shared with me" instead of "My Uploads."

According to the docs, the "My Uploads" is where you have to be to create the quiz, but it doesn't address sharing it, so this was a good question.