cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lalith_senarath
Community Member

Can I download SPSS through university library?

Jump to solution

Comments please. I have to supervise some student work. Need SPSS for that.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Watts
Adventurer II

Hi  @lalith_senarath  and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a worldwide community of users where we discuss our experiences of Canvas and share tips on its use. Therefore we don't have access to online materials or software for any specific university. I recommend that you reach out directly to IT support or the library at your university. I hope they can provide the software you need.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Steve_Watts
Adventurer II

Hi  @lalith_senarath  and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a worldwide community of users where we discuss our experiences of Canvas and share tips on its use. Therefore we don't have access to online materials or software for any specific university. I recommend that you reach out directly to IT support or the library at your university. I hope they can provide the software you need.

View solution in original post

what are the software we need as a student

@rosemonduzoamak  Welcome to the Canvas Community! While you'll want to check directly with your school to ask if your courses will require specialized software, here are some articles that provide general guidance for Canvas specifically:

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10721-what-are-the-basic-computer-specifications-for-canvas 

Which browsers does Canvas support? 

rosemonduzoamak
Community Member

How do i submit a file in a dropbox