cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjhagen
Surveyor

Can I see the order of the shuffled questions presented to each student taking a quiz?

I know that for a quiz, Canvas can shuffle the order in which answer options are presented to a student. But after the quiz, is there a way for me to see the shuffle order -- the order in which answer options were presented to particular students?  For example, for a given 5-answer multiple choice question, can I find out which student was offered the answers in the order 32154  ?  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @sjhagen  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  You should be able to view the submissions of quizzes through the SpeedGrader.  Check out this Guide for further help: How do I grade quiz questions in SpeedGrader?

Please let Community members know if you have any other related questions...thanks.  Take care, and be well.

Thanks - Unfortunately the speedgrader is not going to help me.  We have a class with about 800 students, and we would like to know, for a specific question, which students were presented with a specific answer order.  This will allow us to identify some students who cheated on the test. To scroll through 800 speedgrader results, examining that question for each of those students, would take many hours.  I'd like to know if there is a more efficient way to access/download the randomization info.