cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Can I upload h5p-files in Canvas?

Jump to solution

I know I can embed h5p content into Canvas. But then the results won't be tracked from the students. I need the results because I want to make a mastery path. Students shouldn't be allowed to do the next assignment until they get enough points on the previous assignment.

So my questions:
- is it possible to upload h5b files to Canvas? How do you do that?
- Are the students' results tracked (so I can create a mastery path)?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello Again jufliesbeth@gmail.com,

I apologize that the resource I linked to did not prove out to be helpful.  My advice is to comment on the blog post where you are likely to attract the attention of others who have a deeper technical knowledge of this topic.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello Lies,

Welcome to the Canvas Community! Here's a resource that should get you started: H5P - Free Interactive Content Creation with HTML5 If you have questions, by all means post them to the blog.

See the reply in context

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry, I couldn't find the answer to my question on the page you suggested.
I have already made several exercises with H5P. But now I would like to put them on Canvas. When I embed them, the scores are not tracked. But keeping scores is just as important to me.
Is LTI the solution to my problem? How does it work? Is there a manual for that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Again jufliesbeth@gmail.com,

I apologize that the resource I linked to did not prove out to be helpful.  My advice is to comment on the blog post where you are likely to attract the attention of others who have a deeper technical knowledge of this topic.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos