cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chantal1
Surveyor II

Can analytics from BigBlueButton (premium) be switched off?

Hi all,

I have a question from an institute who'd like to switch off all analytics and therefore, also the analytics from BigBlueButton. Up until now, I have not found out if this can be done, and if it can be done, how to do so.. Anybody here to help me with this question?

Thanks a lot! 

Chantal

#bigbluebutton

#conferences

conference analytics‌

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, chantal...

I'm not sure of an answer for you on this question, but I will tag  @ffdixon ‌ in my reply in hopes that he might be able to assist you with your question.  Good luck to you!  Stay safe, and be well!

ffdixon
Explorer II

I am the product manager for BigBlueButton.  I work at Blindside Networks, the company that provides hosting for Canvas Conferences to Instructure, and while can't speak on behalf of Instructure, I can respond to your question.

> I have a question from an institute who'd like to switch off all analytics and therefore, also the analytics from BigBlueButton.

Are they on the Premium Tier hosting for BigBlueButton (and therefore can see the analytics in the 'statistics' recording format)?

346568_pastedImage_1.png

If so, let me know the name of the institution and I can turn off the 'statistics' recording format.

Regards,... Fred