cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor II

Can anyone explain why it's better to have three huge scroll bars that cancel each other out, instead of the one we had originally?

Is this another case of someone solving a problem that no one had? When I review student essays, instead of having one small square reference point that I can use to scroll though the document, there are three side-by-side. I don't know the difference between them, and they often cancel each other out, or allow no access to earlier points in the document. What were you thinking ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, stevec@bigbend.edu...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here unanswered for over five months without a response.  It seems that you may have stumped the Community with your question.  #sadpanda‌  While I don't really have an answer for you myself, I wanted to check in with you to see if you've been able to come up with any solutions on your own.  Is the issue that you've described still an on-going issue for you?  Or, have there maybe been updates to Canvas during one of their three-week cycles that have since resolved this issue for you?  If you could please come back to this question to provide an update, that would be helpful.  I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you, but more because we haven't seen any new activity in this topic since you had first posted it in early June 2018.  I hope that's alright with you, Steve.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.