cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Can global events be added to the Canvas Calendar?

Jump to solution

Is there any way to import or add global events to all users' calendars in Canvas as an admin? This would include our institution's holidays and semester breaks, as well as some other important dates that all users should be aware of. I haven't found anything in the admin settings that would allow us to accomplish this. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Currently, jnevarez2@sbcc.edu​, no, Canvas does not allow you to do this. I'd encourage you to add your feedback to this feature idea which, while archived, is on the product team's radar:  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Currently, jnevarez2@sbcc.edu​, no, Canvas does not allow you to do this. I'd encourage you to add your feedback to this feature idea which, while archived, is on the product team's radar:  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi,

Glasgow School of Art are new to Canvas and we are just implementing it for September rollout. I am very surprised and disappointed that there is no Global calendar event feature. This seems to be a basic requirement for an institutional calendar. Does anyone know if this is on the list of features for future releases?

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels