cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pamelaamabasa
Community Member

Can grades in canvas be transferred into TAC?

Canvas grades 

Tags (3)
2 Replies
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Pamela,

Can you give us an idea of what TAC is?

Rick

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, pamelaamabasa...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on October 18, 2018.  It looks like  @rmurchshafer  replied to you a day later asking for more information about TAC.  Have you had a chance to review his question?  If so, could you help to fill in the missing details so that we might be able to help you further?  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you...but more because we've not heard back from you in over five months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for about the same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Pamela.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.