cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heathernotestin
Community Member

Can not open or download instructors document

Jump to solution

My teachers documents....I can not open or download them.  I have office 360 and other Microsoft programs.  I also have adobe.  I'm not even getting the option to download,  I need help, please.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@heathernotestin ​, what Internet browser are you using? I would recommend Firefox or Chrome and also try switching to a different browser (if you are using one of these) to see if it helps. Also are you trying to do this from a computer, phone, or tablet? That can make a difference, try switching to a different device (or different computer) and see if that helps.

This is the global Canvas Community so we can't actually see the documents you're trying to open to see if there is a problem with them. Because of this you would want to contact your Instructor if you have additional issues.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@heathernotestin ​, what Internet browser are you using? I would recommend Firefox or Chrome and also try switching to a different browser (if you are using one of these) to see if it helps. Also are you trying to do this from a computer, phone, or tablet? That can make a difference, try switching to a different device (or different computer) and see if that helps.

This is the global Canvas Community so we can't actually see the documents you're trying to open to see if there is a problem with them. Because of this you would want to contact your Instructor if you have additional issues.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post