Can not see class assignments

Jump to solution
dgarza619
Community Novice

I am registerd to a class and I get notifications, but I do not see the class assignments or announcements when i sign into canvas.

1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @dgarza619  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! This sounds like it could be an issue with an incompatible/out-of-date browser. Please try these troubleshooting steps:

• Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
  • Check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support?  (Note that Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser, and if you're using IE11, you should have been automatically redirected to a page providing additional instructions.)
  • Try a different browser. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS. If Chrome is giving you issues, switch to the latest version of Firefox.

If none of these methods solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes