cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlgranger97
Community Member

Can someone help with HCR220? I'm not sure I"m even in the right spot to ask. I apologize if I'm not!

Jump to solution

I'm enrolled in HCR220 - i can't find the forum for that class specifically. I am working on the first assignment but can't seem to find the required format for answering the questions. I see the required content, but not how to present the answers. I am supposed to ask the forums first but can't seem to find one on that class dashboard. Thank you in advance, I feel a bit like a fish out of water right now. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @vlgranger97  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, share ideas, write blogs, check out written and video "how to" Canvas Guides...and much, much more.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking at your school using the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  This website is the Canvas Community (powered by Jive) and not Canvas.  I would recommend that you get in contact with your instructor to see if he/she can help you get started as to where to post your discussion replies for the course you are taking.  Check out the section called "Ask Your Instructor a Question" in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  As you can see, there is a link for "Ask Your Instructor a Question" which you can use to contact your instructor.  I hope this information is helpful to you, Vikki.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @vlgranger97  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, share ideas, write blogs, check out written and video "how to" Canvas Guides...and much, much more.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking at your school using the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  This website is the Canvas Community (powered by Jive) and not Canvas.  I would recommend that you get in contact with your instructor to see if he/she can help you get started as to where to post your discussion replies for the course you are taking.  Check out the section called "Ask Your Instructor a Question" in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  As you can see, there is a link for "Ask Your Instructor a Question" which you can use to contact your instructor.  I hope this information is helpful to you, Vikki.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

Ok thank you.