cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krigdon
Community Member

Can't Access Module 2 in Class

Jump to solution

I'm trying to start a second module of a class I'm taking.  I completed Module 1 and but when I try to open Module 2, I see the following message: 

Access Denied

You don't have access to view this resource.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @krigdon  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The screen you are seeing may be due to content that is not yet available to you.  It's possible that your instructor has incorrectly linked the content (possibly to another course which you do not have access to / not enrolled in), or it is possible that your instructor has put some restrictions on the content so that you cannot access it until a later date/time.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to get specifics.  The vast majority of people here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your Canvas course in order to help troubleshoot this further.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Good luck, Kristy!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @krigdon  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The screen you are seeing may be due to content that is not yet available to you.  It's possible that your instructor has incorrectly linked the content (possibly to another course which you do not have access to / not enrolled in), or it is possible that your instructor has put some restrictions on the content so that you cannot access it until a later date/time.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to get specifics.  The vast majority of people here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your Canvas course in order to help troubleshoot this further.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Good luck, Kristy!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos