cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Can't access grades

Jump to solution

I log into my account on Canvas and select the courses tab. None of the classes I'm enrolled in are listed there and i can't select the stars for the classes to display them. How do I fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, iandross@yahoo.com​...

You have posted your question here in the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of us would not have access to your school's Canvas instance, and so we would not be able to help too much.  I wasn't able to determine (based on your profile here in the Canvas Community) which school you attend (so I could try and find some helpful links for you), so I would recommend that you reach out to the people at your school who deal with the admin side of Canvas on a daily basis.  They would be able to help you determine if you are in fact enrolled properly in Canvas courses or not.  It may also be that your instructor has not "published" the course yet...which means that the course isn't ready for you or your students yet.  However, I would first check with the online department at your school and then go from there.  Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, iandross@yahoo.com​...

You have posted your question here in the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of us would not have access to your school's Canvas instance, and so we would not be able to help too much.  I wasn't able to determine (based on your profile here in the Canvas Community) which school you attend (so I could try and find some helpful links for you), so I would recommend that you reach out to the people at your school who deal with the admin side of Canvas on a daily basis.  They would be able to help you determine if you are in fact enrolled properly in Canvas courses or not.  It may also be that your instructor has not "published" the course yet...which means that the course isn't ready for you or your students yet.  However, I would first check with the online department at your school and then go from there.  Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post

Labels