cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Can't find a way to report a problem

I'm having issues loading the main canvas page and anything other than my own profile settings, such as my dashboard, etc. I cannot find a way to report such a problem. Is there any implemented report system for issues like this? I found a Q and A from roughly 2 years ago about a similar thing, however the help button now redirects you to this website, and I am yet to find any "Report a Problem" page.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @133615  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Yes, that's definitely frustrating. The most likely cause is that the browser you're using to access Canvas is out of date and not supported. Please compare the version of the browser (preferably Chrome or Firefox) with those listed in Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ and if yours is older, update as needed.

Users who are using old browsers sometimes report that portions of the Help menu link are unavailable in their view; updating the browser to a current version should restore that, as I took a quick look at your school's Help menu and can see the Report a Problem option listed there:

345542_fwps help menu.png

General instructions for contacting Canvas Support are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck, Devon. Stay safe, and be well.