Can't view feedback on assignments (Firefox 82.0.2)

Jump to solution
eliasP1999
Community Member

I am a student who has been having an issue for awhile now with using Canvas in Firefox. When I click on "View Feedback" while looking at the grades for an assignment, it shows the in-browser preview loading in for a few seconds, but the whole webpage is suddenly changed to a pdf version of the paper being viewed in Google Drive. I cannot view any comments when it's loaded in Google Drive, and I do not know why it isn't just using Canvas's built-in preview window. I have attempted disabling my adblocker in Firefox, but it doesn't change anything. I can view the feedback when I use Microsoft Edge, but I'd much rather use Firefox. Any help would be incredibly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
eliasP1999
Community Member

Alright, I figured out the issue. I had an extension that lets me view PDFs in Google Drive that I didn't know I had installed, and for some reason it was making the View Feedback menu glitch out into a different webpage. So as a lesson for others: If something on the website isn't working as intended, try disabling any add-ons you have and seeing if it fixes the issue!

View solution in original post