cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Can't view lecture recordings

Jump to solution

Hello, I have been trying to access the lecture recording for my classes but they no longer appear in the "lecture recording" tab. I normally use google chrome but the recordings only appear if I use Internet Explorer. Any way this can be rectified?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

dohertya@umich.edu, greetings and welcome to the Global Community of all Canvas users! This sounds like a school specific question, since Canvas doesn't have a "lecture recording" tab as a built in tool. My recommendation is to click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem. This way you'll notify the people who support Canvas at your school about the problem and they can try to work with you to get this fixed.

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

dohertya@umich.edu, greetings and welcome to the Global Community of all Canvas users! This sounds like a school specific question, since Canvas doesn't have a "lecture recording" tab as a built in tool. My recommendation is to click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem. This way you'll notify the people who support Canvas at your school about the problem and they can try to work with you to get this fixed.

Kona

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels