cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gimena_sierra
Community Member

Can´t watch videos

Hi, when I want to watch a video, the page goes blank. There is nothing charged.
I already update my browser. Does anyone else have this problem?
Thank you

269484_pastedImage_1.png

Tags (1)
3 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @gimena_sierra ‌

The likely cause is that the videos are being streamed from an HTTP website. Most browsers will block content from an HTTP site from opening in an HTTPS site - Canvas is always housed on HTPPS sites.

The fix depends on the browser you are using, and often the version.  You can learn how at How to fix a website with blocked mixed content.

I hope this helps, and please come back and let us know if it worked.

Kelley

tross
Explorer

If the video was created with the Canvas recorder, you need to make sure that flash is enabled.  If you are using Chrome, it is blocked by default and you have to turn it on.  If you think that Flash may be the issue, just do an internet search for Enable Flash followed by the name of your browser and you can find detailed directions.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@gimena_sierra ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie