cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbutler
Community Member

Can you view outcome results for a whole sub-group or only individual courses.

If I set up an outcome at the sub account level, I know I can see the results in the individual course mastery grade book, but is there a way to see the results for the whole sub-group?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @rbutler ...

While I don't really have an answer for you, I wanted to check in with you.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here in the Canvas Community unanswered for over four months.  It seems that you may have stumped the Community with this question.  Since you first posted this question in early November 2017, have you been able to find a solution on your own?  If so, would you be willing to share that back here with us?  However, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please come back to this topic to post a message below so that someone from the Community might be able to respond.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've found a solution for you...but because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over four months.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this question.  I hope that's okay with you, Rebecca.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon..