Cannot Reply or Respond to my Assignments

Jump to solution
howello5
Community Novice

When I login into canvas on my laptop, and go into my assignments, it allows me to read what the assignment is but not allowing me to respond, reply, or upload anything. However, when I go on my phone, it does allow me to reply and respond. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @howello5  Welcome to the Canvas Community..  Thank you for posting your question.  What browser are you using?  Are you using either Firefox or Chrome?  If not, please try using one of those browsers instead.  Also, if you are using one of those browsers, make sure it is up-to-date.  See Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ and Supported Web Browsers‌ for additional information on this.  Please report back to let Community members know which browsers you have and which ones may be presenting the issue you've described above.  We'll see if we can help, but ultimately it might be that you'll need to contact the folks at the Canvas Help Desk: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌ and How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?.  Thanks Olivia!

View solution in original post

0 Likes