cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EERODGERS
Surveyor

Cannot edit imported assignment from Canvas

All of my other imported assignments are working fine, even for different periods of the same course. When I toggle my mouse over the assignment name, no drop down menu appears, so I cannot choose the EDIT ASSIGNMENT button. I want to edit the assignment so I can turn off the third party view and then delete the assignment altogether. The assignment is stuck in Synergy! I deleted it from Canvas, too. Help!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @EERODGERS ...

Sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for such a long time.  For a question like this, I think it would be best for you to reach out to the Canvas Help Desk folks so they can figure out why you aren't able to edit your assignment.  We here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, so this would be a bit hard to troubleshoot.  But, Canvas Support should be able to log into your course to help you with this.  Also, if you've already found a solution, could you please come back to this topic to post your solution so we know that it was solved?  Thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

JFilley
Surveyor

I have had the same issue.  I have several courses synced to Synergy and they are working three are not.  All of the assignments in those classes are locked and nothing can be done to edit them.  There is no drop down option when clicked on.