cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Cannot login to Canvas mobile app

Are there any issues on the Canvas app, both for students and teachers? I am an admin for Canvas in our school and have been receiving many reports that they cannot use Canvas on their mobile phones. As per their reports, they cannot login and error says that their password is incorrect. Password won't change either whenever they try the forgot password option. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi francesca.gatchalian@uap.asia,

My teacher's and I used the app yesterday and no issues have been experienced or reported, did they try to delete the app and download again?  

It might be best to contact support direct since it seems it's affecting a large population at your institution.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I agree with ysmalls‌, You should contact Canvas Support to investigate what is going on. If it's widespread it might be easier to diagnose. If it's a few students you might have to work with them directly to verify how they are logging in and accessing the app. 

I'm assuming student are accessing "The University of Asia and the Pacific (UAP)"? 

Highlighted
Community Member

I know it has been about a year but I have a teacher with the same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this issue?

Highlighted

Hi arichardson@villanovaprep.org‌, 

Login issues can be hard to diagnose without seeing the process and knowing how your school authenticates in Canvas. I would suggest you contact your local Canvas support or Canvas support directly so they can diagnose this issue directly.