Jump to solution

Why i cant login to encho 360?

308605_pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hello s3754433@student.rmit.edu.au and welcome to the Community!  Sorry to hear about the problem accessing Echo360.  Your best bet to answer this question is probably to connect with IT or a similar group at your institution.  It appears that Canvas is functioning as it should by opening the Echo360 window but that there is an issue authenticating your account or the institution's account with Echo360.  In my experience, these types of issues normally need to be investigated with IT to determine where the issue is arising and what steps are required to fix the problem.  IT at your institution may even need to reach out to Echo360 to work on a resolution.

I hope this is resolved soon and best wishes!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hello s3754433@student.rmit.edu.au and welcome to the Community!  Sorry to hear about the problem accessing Echo360.  Your best bet to answer this question is probably to connect with IT or a similar group at your institution.  It appears that Canvas is functioning as it should by opening the Echo360 window but that there is an issue authenticating your account or the institution's account with Echo360.  In my experience, these types of issues normally need to be investigated with IT to determine where the issue is arising and what steps are required to fix the problem.  IT at your institution may even need to reach out to Echo360 to work on a resolution.

I hope this is resolved soon and best wishes!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels