Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer II

Canvas Cases - Satisfaction Survey

Jump to solution

Hi Canvas Community! 

I was playing around the REPORTS inside Cases and realized a report: Case Satisfaction.

It is a survey that a user receives after his ticket has been closed? If yes, where i can configure this survey? It's a excellent feature to have.

Regards,
Alexandre Schneider.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

alexandre.schneider@centrouniversitariofam.com, are you talking about Cases within Service Cloud (so not Canvas itself)? If so, then I'm not sure if this can be configured. I think this is something that Canvas uses to collect satisfaction data. If this is what you are looking at/interested in, then I'd recommend contacting Canvas Support to see if this is something that can be configured per school.

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

alexandre.schneider@centrouniversitariofam.com, are you talking about Cases within Service Cloud (so not Canvas itself)? If so, then I'm not sure if this can be configured. I think this is something that Canvas uses to collect satisfaction data. If this is what you are looking at/interested in, then I'd recommend contacting Canvas Support to see if this is something that can be configured per school.

Kona

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi kona@richland.edu‌m thanks for your reply! 

Yes, i was talking about the cases.canvaslms.com (Service Cloud - Salesforce). Doing as you mentioned and opening a ticket with them to check if it's possible to implement. 

Regards,
Alexandre S.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels