Canvas Classes

Jump to solution
ckm
Community Explorer

Hello, 

I wanted to know why I can't see any of my classes on my canvas page?  I was able to see my classes and do my assignments on Canvas earlier today, but now I can't. I contacted my school's tech support, but they also did not know why my Canvas is not showing my classes. 

I also would like to know why I Canvas shows me my brother's Canvas page when I am the one signed in. I tried to sign out and sign in, but sometimes it would show me his Canvas page instead of mine. 

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @ckm ...

That certainly does seem strange.  One of the first things I would try is to log out of Canvas completely.  How do I log out of Canvas as a student? - Canvas Community  Next, clear your browser's history/cache:

Once you have cleared your browser history/cache, close the browser completely.  Then, launch your browser again, and sign in to Canvas with your Username/Password.  Hopefully, you will be able to see your courses listed there.  Be sure to go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen to ensure that you are seeing all your courses for this semester/term.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student? - Canvas Community 

If you are still not able to see your courses, then you will want to reach out to someone at your school such as your IT department or even your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  (You did the right thing by first contacting them, by the way...so good on you for doing that!)  They would be the ones who can and should be able to directly help you with this...since we here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post