Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas Commons Troubleshooting?

Is anyone having issues with importing into a course or uploading and importing from Commons?

I have a few courses where we have tried to import a page into another course and it never shows up, or we upload to Commons and it sits in managed resources and doesn't upload to Commons.

I had heard there was a known issue about importing from the Canvas ticket I created, but I wanted to be sure and see if others are noticing issues as well.

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

hharris@tuhsd.k12.az.us, sorry to hear that you’ve been having this problem! Are you still experiencing it and/or did you hear back from Support about the status of the issue?

Kona

Highlighted
Navigator

Hello there, hharris@tuhsd.k12.az.us...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I see that we've not heard back from you since you first posted your question on May 22, 2019.  kona@richland.edu had replied to you on June 2, 2019 wonder if you were still experiencing these issues with Commons.  I would also like to know if this is still an issue.  If you could please come back to this thread to post a message below providing us with a status update, that would be helpful.  If you've found a solution, please feel free to share what that was.  But, if you're still looking for some help, please let us know that as well.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and also because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for six months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Heather.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos